The Fridge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where no man has dared enter, lest they risk losing their mind.

4 posters

The Caravan

Helidara
    Helidara

The Caravan - Page 4 Empty Re: The Caravan

Post by Helidara Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:12 am

Gjall thought for a moment, shrugged, and then put away her sword. "I mean, sure. I won't dispel my magic until we're clear of them, though, for uh, safety. And whatnot." She began to move away from the Cyrians and towards Elwyn. "Most of what we were asked for is in the crags, right? We should probably have plenty of time."
    Mystral
    Mystral

The Caravan - Page 4 Empty Re: The Caravan

Post by Mystral Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:34 pm

Elwyn nodded, "Lily of the Valley, Juniper Berries, hyssop, thyme, kantarion and sage." She paused as she looked towards the sky to see how high the sun was. "The last group of those herbs there was a warning about snakes. So perhaps we should head there first before the sun gets too high and the snakes begin to stir. Then the berries and the Lilies should be in similar areas and easier to collect."

"And we already agreed a hard pass on the beewax.... Maybe we should have gotten sir metalhead to go get that. But alas, the moment has passed and he'd probably still wind up not being able to get it..." she added with a disappointed sigh. "Oh well, let's move on."

Elwyn stepped off and began heading back towards the cave location that had been mentioned earlier when they picked up the request.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:18 pm