The Fridge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where no man has dared enter, lest they risk losing their mind.

The Council

Esdragon
    Esdragon

The Council Empty The Council

Post by Esdragon Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:23 am

Duc Albert Deproléme
    Duke Albert Deproléme
    http://kpbs.media.clients.ellingtoncms.com/img/photos/2010/05/10/sod-darlan_t700.jpg?f40c0e74b997dbb01ce524758e0d04a31382c8af

Duke Albert -The government of the Holy Empire:

Vintelle Army day

columns of officers laid in front of a golden painted podium, 3 men with their fine uniform and suits looked down from their podium.
    "Its an honour to have you here fellow soldiers" Marc Antoine was the first one to speak.
    "I thank you all for your service. You have struggled hard for your Holy empire. You are the guardians defending the nations from the capitalist threat which seeks to destroy our very homeland!"
    Albert moves his head side to side in approval, Eugene was moving from side to side seeming restless.
    "This is why it is an honour to present you all with the medals for which you all deserve!" Marc Antoine raised his right hand in a salute as Albert and Eugene clapped beside. The two stood up from their chairs as maids rushed to hand them boxes of medals to the three. A long queue formed up, as the three started to hand out medals to the rows of officers. The three would congratulate the men as they passed up to receive their medals. After an hour of handing out the medals. The field emptied up from its officers as they entered the nearby chateau to feast. Leaving the three alone.

"Well thank Daou that this is over." Eugene sat down. Albert didn't say anything

"Well it is the tradition my prince. It gives the young officers support."

"As if the fact that they all come from well off families doesn't give them any support." Eugene mocked the officers. "We need real men for when the war comes, not a bunch of kids who still are in stuck in mama's dress."

"I assure you Eugene these fine young chaps are well drilled and ready for any combat."

"Well its preferable to have mummy's sons then people who would be ready to march their tanks on ours faces."

"Mummy's sons or not. There will always be some smart ones and dumb one from this conglomerate. The smart ones get the promotion and the dumb ones can serve as forgettable colonels." Albert chimed in. Marc Antoine straightened his posture

"These people represent the ideal of the Esdragonian patriot. They deserve all the respect they can get. They are a chance for our country. Plus it gives the youth something to look up to." Eugene took a breath as Marc Antoine spoke

"You both have a good point. Plus as they say. 'an idiot always has a use' and i rather see the idiots in the army doing something important than partying or else."

"Agree" Marc Antoine and Albert replied to Eugene's comment
    Esdragon
    Esdragon

The Council Empty Re: The Council

Post by Esdragon Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:36 am

Comte Henri Decarion
    Count Henri Decarion
    COMTE HENRI-THE GOVERNMENT OF THE HOLY EMPIRE:

Tour de L'intendant Vintelle

"So gentlemen, what are the facts and figures ?" Henri questioned with energy as he fidgeted with the table.

"Well my lord minister of the economy, Darrault productions have  sligthly increased, so have the Kelter productions."

"Good. The military productions are always healthy after all. What about the electronic productions."

"They are...stable to say the least. We are still working on surpassing both Xelhan and Rasian production rates combined, but it is slow. The Electel factories have so far given the most result."

"Pity....Anyway monsieur Lebel, don't falter. It is possible." Henri turned to the around the table. "Oil productions??"

"Good and healthy my lord."

"Excellent!!" Henri then paused for a minute pondering before sitting down, in a sudden change of mood."Oh by Daou i forgot about the bloody bureau debacle."

"My lord?"

"Don't play my lord with me. You don't remember?? We had to nationalise the retail company in Oldavia....."

"Yeas...."

"So have we found anyone capable yet of handling the company yet."

"Well sire we have a list of possible candidates." The man extended a list with 250 names on it. Henri screamed internally as he it . "Here is the list you wanted sire."
    Esdragon
    Esdragon

Post by Esdragon Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:26 am

Comte Laurenco Delimo
    Count Laurenco Delimo
    COMTE LAURENCO-THE GOVERMENT OF THE HOLY EMPIRE:

"Nah not here" Lauranco groaned as makeup was pampered on his face. The maids were trying to soften his face as cameras aimed at him. He sat on a desk with a globe and behind him laid an intricate banner of Esdragon with sabres and sceptres decorated on it. The maids marched away as the cameramen lightened up the room

"You ready sire?" one of cameraman man asked, Laurenco shook his head as he coughed profusely.

"Sire you're not looking at the camera well." Laurenco adjusted his posture and tilted his head towards the camera. He put on a nice smile as an orchestra was preparing itself to play music. The camera men looked at their watches. The director then gave a sign to go.

"Playing" the director whispered to Laurenco. Laurenco opened his mouth

"Good evening subjects of his holy imperial majesty. It is my honour today, to discuss to you about the recent occurring in Xelha and Ras. Recent have emerged from these nations are ramping up their war on public order and morality as Fae Pharmaceutical plans on increasing the drug content of their medicines so that people will be more dependant on it and intoxicated in the process.

*A picture of Rasian and Xelhan people in a drugged like state appear on the TV*
    "The Fae Pharmaceutical is hoping that with this breakthrough it will manage to increase her profit. Profit which will be in turn used to to fund projects to destroy our way of life. As it is planned that a mass smuggling campaign be done against us. To export their drugs so that we are weaker

*cuts back to Laurenco*

"For many years ever since the new millennium, the capitalist crusade against us has increased in momentum. Through the outlet of video games, drugs, culture, prostitution these nations have tried to infiltrate the very fabric of our society. Corrupting the people and destroy our very society's order."

*Cuts to the Rasian army parading and of Rasian riot police*

"Not only that but the threat of infiltration is present now more then ever. This is why I, count Laurenco Delimo , Marshall Inquisitor call upon you faithful subjects to cooperate now more then ever as added to the reports we hold. The government of both these countries are actively sending agents to disturb our peace. Smugglers, spies, saboteurs, lie spreaders. But don't worry with your collaboration fellow subjects we shall be able to host a crusade in our territories. To weed out our enemies. Especially in the newly liberated territories which require all our support to be freed from Rasian decadence."  

*The Tv cuts to sound of fanfare as the anthem plays*

Laurenco starts to relax. "Well now that it's i can return to work" Eugene clapped with Guillaume the two princes smiling

"The wasn't too bad Laurenco." Guillaume stated advancing Eugene took out a pipe and started to smoke it

"I doubt it will do much fire , especially with these idiots in the south whom we have "liberated", but will do the job. And it won't harm making people paranoid. Especially since the recent events down there could always blow......funny to think that something so simple as drugs can make people hate a group so much..."
    Esdragon
    Esdragon

Post by Esdragon Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:16 pm

The General Estate
    Jerome Delatreve
    The General Estate"-Goverment of the Holy Empire:

"SILENCE" Jerome shouted as the hall silenced shortly afterwards. "On today's plan for the General Estate, an agreement is to be found on punishments for the ownership of illegal foreign products. Which i'll like to remind range from consumer goods to cultural goods such as films and electronic games."
    One deputy stands up "speak sire Drovescu."

"I would like to share my views to my fellow party members and fellow deputies. That in my belief, the act of owning illegal foreign products is a grave crime against the holy empire and to Daou's wishes. It is wrong both in the physical and metaphysical world." another deputy rises up

"May you excuse me from pausing you Sire Drovesvu but sire Cauxtion seeks to speak."

"Thank you head of the general estate. I would like to point out that i agree whole-earthly to Sire Drovescu's belief and that the act of owning illegal foreign possession is a threat to this glorious nation. As it allows nations such as Ras, Si-Anthos and Xelha to infiltrate our very society both in moral terms and economical terms. Such threat as to be curtailed with strict sanctions for such ownage." Drovescu started to clap at Cauxtion's declarations and the rest of the General estate followed clapping before Delatreve made a sign to the assembly to hush. The two deputies who spoke sat down.

"Yes General Brion you may speak."

"Thank you. I would like to point that the army supports the idea of punishing those who own illegal foreign goods. Last time i spoke to his excellency Marc-Antoine , he shared with me his concerns with the threat that smuggled illegal goods represent to the armed forces of the Holy Empire. This is why following this discussion I thought of a solution, the Holy empire has laws that already ban such activity and sanctions which while do the job, are not prepared for a smuggling crisis. This is why i propose the legalisation of a five to ten years prison sentence and of the death penalty for aggravated cases such as the smuggling of sodomite contents inside this nation." General Brion sat down as he clapped by the assembly.

A deputy stood up "I ask from my fellow party members and from the independent deputies to organise the voting of General Brion's proposal , so that it can be reviewed by the Holy Imperial court."

the mumbling of "yeah" could be heard across the room as a independent deputy stood up

"I will say one damn bloody thing! YES!!" And he raised up his hand fervently as a rush took control of the general estate and all of the deputies stood up with energy shouting "YES!!!"

As the word "Yes" echoed over and over across the room, Jerome shouted "Order!" before everyone silenced "I call for a vote for General Brion's proposal, may all those in favour raise their hands." The whole General Estate raised their hands in a uniformed fashion.
    "The proposal has come through with unanimous support, Brion's proposal will be given to the justice department to be reviewed." All clapped as Jerome spoke....an amazing example to Esdragon's "democracy".
    Esdragon
    Esdragon

Post by Esdragon Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:42 pm

[Classified]
    [Factions within the party and government]

The political situation within both the party and the government in terms of factionalism is that currently we can outline three factions.
    The old guard or the hard liners. They represent the majority of the current leadership. They are against any reforms and desire the continuation of the current political and economical policy. They support the idea of a continual military buildup in continuation of the century old struggle against the Rasian state and to combat the rising threat from Jacobin thoughts in our current era. The old guard don't want any political reforms fearing for the stability of the Holy empire.
    The Middle guardrepresent the second faction within the party and the government, they are quite an influential force and some middle guard "members" are within key leaderships positions. They are quite similar to the old guard hence explaining their presence within the government, although the main divergence is in regards to economic, as the middle guard seeks economic reforms and a cut down on the military budget to restart the economic boom that Esdragon experienced in the late 19th and early 20th century. Other then that while they advocate a slight reform to political and social policies they are overall quite close to the old guard.
    The new guard are by the least influential faction and are overall hidden due to the lack of trust. As members of the old guard and some middle guard members view them as a threat, as revisionist who seek to destroy the fascist state. The new guard isn't united in her goal due to her more hidden nature. The new guard is more of a classification for a group of relatively "liberal" politicians within the party. They seek complete reforms to the fascist state. Desiring to implement fascism with a "human face" . They want the total liberalisation of society, to curb down on political control which is needed to maintain a stable state. They want to give greater autonomy to the people of the holy empire and seek to open the economy completely to the foreign world and social-capitalism. Their policies while idealistic are flawed as such reforms would threaten the unity of the state.

[Factions outside the party and government]
    Outside the party and government we can also see four external factions who influence the parties inner working and the leadership. These factions are grouped in four. The nobility who represent both the economic and political leadership of the nation. The army , the church who are the societal stabilisers and the security forces who are responsible for many important schemes such as the firewall
    The nobility are the stabilising elite. From the Holy imperial family to the common Baron within the party. The nobility are prevalent in all factions, and in a way aren't really one unified group. Although their economic influence is powerful as they represent the main economic force behind our holy empire.
    The Army are powerful faction with her generals holding much influence over the government. They are strong supporter of the old guard and advocate an militarist policy, and are against reforms since they fear the most the introduction of Jacobin thoughts within the holy empire. As it could threaten the military culture of the holy empire and turn the people soft like those of Xelha
    The church are while influential controlled by the government. The church's interest are overall intertwined  with the holy empire. As they fear above all, the collapse of the current order as they advocate a moral and religious society and government. And as they look across the border in Ras, they have noticed the faltering moral faith of the populace as they turn to degenerate behaviour. And worst of all Xelha which has lost any sort of moral value and is a hub of degeneracy. They are thus deeply opposed to any foreign influence.
    The security forces are perhaps the smallest faction but by far the most unified, since they are mainly represented by the Inquisition. They want to exterminate any decadent thought and are thus aligned closely with the hardliner forces. They are engaged in some sort of a rivalry with the military for the most influence within the government.
    Esdragon
    Esdragon

Post by Esdragon Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:22 pm

The screen suddenly flashes as exciting musics plays on the the Tv
    (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn4qjTVT4j8)
    "Good morning fellow patriots as today we announce to all the fair maidens of this Holy empire that is it Women's international day!" Cheers emerge from the female audience the images switches to the presenter

"We can proudly say that today Women within the holy empire can be considered full equals to our males counterpart with equal pay in almost all sectors of the economy." The Tv switches to female workers inside a factory producing radios. "The liberty and freedom experienced by women within our nation allows for our great nation to surpass Xelha and Ras in production."

Another female presenter is shown on TV. "In terms of equality in a cultural sense (The Tv cuts to women marching around Vintelle and other cities) Women in the holy empire have been proven to be less objectified unlike women in Xelha or in Ras (shows to videos of Xelhan and Rasian girls marching around in "immoral" attires) as studies who have been conducted shows that Women in capitalist countries are more objectified due to the economical and social factors which encourage such behaviours. And this has led in turn to an increased rate of divorce and lower birthrates as women are pressured into short term unsuccessful (A graph appears in the TV)  relationships which are centred on the physical aspect. " Videos of Esdragonian babies and Rasian babies are shown. "Women in the Holy empire have on average three children unlike those in Ras who have on average one child. This has in turn had the effect of weakening Ras as the Rasian ethnic group is expected within a hundred years to be endangered."

Videos of Female soldiers in Esdragon follow up. A female military officer then appears besides the videos. "And in terms of service to the Holy Empire, the extension of conscription to the women has had a positive effect as now both women and will bear the burden of supporting the nation and thus making it stronger both in a material and spiritual sense." A video of two women raising the holy imperial flag is shown before changing to muted videos of women talking.

"And its with pleasure that we to announce that ninety-one percent of women in the Holy empire above the age of twenty-five are both educated politically and spiritually. And when we asked women from Xelha."

"No" A video of xelhan women are shown with subtitles as they repeatedly answer "negatively" in regards to their political and moral views.Before it then flashes onto a group of women , from all backgrounds saying jointly

"This day is a great day for Women in this nation as the wonders of Fascism and Faith has led to the liberation of women across the holy empire! Our success is the envy of the world and may our great leaders lead us towards more greater success! VIVE L'EMPIRE!" They all jointly do a fascist salute towards the screen before the Tv broadcast ends.

------------
    A woman in her thirties looked on in awe at the broadcast

"Love ! Celine is hungry and so I my!!!" a man shouted gleefully,

"Oh! ughh Coming!" The sat up running to the kitchen as she was greeted by her daughter and her husband

"MOM!!! We're hungry!!"

"And i just came back from work...."

The women groaned "fine....I'll do chicken today. "

"YAY!" the two answered raising their hands

"You are such a good wife honey!" The man kissed her in the cheek before going the TV with a bottle of soda .He was greeted by the broadcast on women's international day, he ignored it simply changing the channel "Ahh.....Honey don't forget to spice it up please!"

"Yeah!"

"Thanks!" he smiled happily as he droned off
    Esdragon
    Esdragon

Post by Esdragon Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:04 pm

List of Vaherian kings and Holy Emperors

The Loringian dynasty 571-736
    Theoderic I the "Sword" 571-584
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Childeric I the "pious" 584-597
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Theodoric II the "lucky" 605-611
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Pietrich I the "simple" 616-636
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Karl I the "Brave" 636-647
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Karl II the "fat" 658-671
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Theodoric III "the golden fleece" 691-702
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Pietrich II 702-704
    Spoiler:
    Lothaire I 704-713
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Theodoric IV the "humble" 713-736
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Karl III the "last" 736-742
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

The Doromid and the Oralon dynasties 748-796

Chilperic I the "just" Doromid 748-763
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Theodoric V Doromid 763-766
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Lothaire II the "green" Doromid 766-771
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Phillipe I Doromid 771-776
    Spoiler:

Chilperic II Doromid 776-782
    Spoiler:

Theodoric VI Oralon 782-787
    Spoiler:

Pietrich III Oralon the "unready" 787-791 796-802
    Spoiler:

Chilperic III Doromid the "bad" 791-796
    Spoiler:

Carantinid/Cassulini dynasty 796-841

Creatus/Claudius I the "magnificent" 796-824
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Phillipo I the "competent" 824-837
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Claudius II the "depressed" 837-841
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Lurilien dynasty 841-1053

Louis I the "first" 841-852
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Phillipe II the "isolated" 852-902
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Charles I the "brave" 902-915
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Louis II the "hungry" 915-928
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Henri I 928-944
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Phillipe III the "long"944-986
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Henri II the "young" 986-1006
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Louis III the "ambitious" 1006-1015 1026-1032
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Jean I the "quarreller" 1015-1026
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Pierre I the "fair" 1032-1053
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Franrilien dynasty 1053-1434

Guillaume I the "fighter" 1053-1092
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Phillipe IV the "Crusader/The proud" 1092-1127
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Charles II the "meek" 1127-1184
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Henri III the "cruel" 1184-1212 1213-1220
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Phillipe V the "innocent" 1212-1213
    Spoiler:

Theo I the saint 1220-1271
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Louis IV the "seasick" 1271-1283
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Charles III the "handsome" 1283-1306
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Theo II the "hammer" 1306-1316
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Theo III the "well-born" 1316-1326
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Theo IV the "cunning" 1326-1352
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Theo V the "senile/the mad" 1352-1387
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Theo VI the "pacifist" 1387-1413
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Theo VII the "last" 1413-1423
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Henri IV 1423-1427
    Spoiler:

Jean III 1427-1428
    Spoiler:
    Leopold I the "chaste" 1428-1434
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

House Dragonian (direct line,kingdom) 1434-1593

Alexandru (Alexandre) I the "just"  1434-1452
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Leopold II the "magnanimous" 1452-1482
    Spoiler:

Michelle I the "Bellicose" 1482-1505
    Spoiler:
    Leopold II the "educated" 1505-1552
    Spoiler:
    Alexandre II 1552-1567
    Spoiler:
    Alexandre III 1567-1584
    Spoiler:

Ragu I 1584-1593
    Spoiler:

Dragonian dynasty , Bourgon branch 1593-

Louis V the "energetic" 1593-1617
    Spoiler:
    Phillipe VI 1617-1652
    Spoiler:
    Louis VI the "great" 1652-1671
    Spoiler:
    Holy Empire of Esdragon 1671-incumbent

Louis VI the "great" 1671-1683
    Spoiler:
    Jean IV the "liberating" 1683-1714
    Spoiler:
    Theo VIII the "quick" 1714-1726
    Spoiler:
    Alexandre IV the "happy" 1726-1764
    Spoiler:

Charles IV the "beloved" 1764-1800
    Spoiler:

Theo IX 1800-1812
    Spoiler:
    Phillipe VII 1812-1847
    Spoiler:

Charles V 1847-1879
    Spoiler:

Louis VII 1879-1891
    Spoiler:
    Alexandre V 1891-1920
    Spoiler:
    Lucien I 1920-1951
    Spoiler:

Alexandre VI 1951-1971
    Spoiler:

Jean V 1971-1983

Charles VI 1983-incumbent

Last edited by Esdragon on Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Esdragon
    Esdragon

Post by Esdragon Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:45 pm

The Catholic Church of Aestia
    The Caldonan
    Symbol:

The Aestian church was found in 234,by the first Primarch Caldoan when he converted king Loderic of the Tormbrand kingdom, outside of the Vitellian empire. The faith would spread across the Rormic tribes of the north from the 3rd century onward. The Caldonan church believes in the same god that is worshipped by some Creator worshippers in the south.But the difference between the two is greater then their similarity, one example is the name of their god, as they call their god Daou, which originates from the Rormic languages.

Basic Theology:

The Claudilien school of thought :

Basil's support to the Caldonians ruled by non believers:

Primarch Alexander XIV writings on sexuality and marriage:

The structure of the Caldonian church in Esdragon-Leopold Legreve:

What belongs to the emperor goes to the emperor-Bishop Theo-1821 :
    Esdragon
    Esdragon

Post by Esdragon Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:02 am

Historical maps of the holy empire

100:

150:

200:

300:

350:

400:

500:

550:

600:

650:

700:

750:

800:

850:

900:

950:

1000:

1050:

1100:

1200:

1250:

1300:

1350:

1400:

1450:

1500:

1550:

1600:

1650:

1700:

1750:

1800:

1900:

1950:

2020:
    Esdragon
    Esdragon

Post by Esdragon Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:48 am

Realms of the Holy empire

The holy empire is a federal state, which encompass many Cultures and faiths all bound under a single crown and party. This list will be based on the book "the Holy Imperial fact-book" published by the Holy Imperial educational board

Kingdom of Vaheria
    Royaume de Vaherie
    Regnum Velaria

The Council Vahere12

The Kingdom of Vaheria is one of the founding members of the Holy Empire in the early 18th century. Vaheria's capital Vintelle is also the capital of the Holy Empire. It is the largest Realm within the Holy Empire being the largest in terms of population, size and economics. Vaheria is a major cultural centre within the Holy empire

It is currently led Viceroy Bernard De Gerrand
    The Council Georges-marchais-250
    Who was appointed in 2008 after the General elections of 2007, before his appointment he served as a general in the air-force and as a hardworking party member.

The Anthem of the Kingdom of Vaheria is "Vive le Roi." or long live the king. Written in the honour of King Louis VI who later became the first Holy emperor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA7uhzI5T0w
    ------
    Kingdom of Rilent
    Royaume de Rilente
    Regno di Rilente
    Regnum Rilentium

The Council Flag10

The Kingdom of Rilent was the second founding member of the Holy Empire, It is the second largest member within the Holy empire, and is one of the wealthiest states. Its capital is the infamous Vallazia which was the former Capital of the Vallazian republic before the act of unification which led to its union with the Crown of Vaheria.

Its Current Viceroy is Duke Phillipe Saroa
    The Council 108335771_136571329680

Duke Phillipe was a former soldier who rose through the rank of the Army, serving in the Rilentian divisions, he distinguished himself recently during the Intervention in Tyrsennia to protect the people from the Civil war that was ensuing in Ras. He was appointed as a Viceroy in 2015 for his Honorable service

The anthem of the Kingdom of Rilent is "la canzone della giovinezza" or the song of the Youth. It was written for the youth of Rilent who followed the heroic tradition of their ancestors and worked hard for the progress of the holy empire, Caldonism and of fascism.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr0xi5gwumw

-----
    The Arch-Duchy of Oltenburg
    L'archi Duche de L'Oltenburg
    Erzherzogtum Oltenburgland
    Arcus Ducatus Oltenria
    The Council Al_212

The Arch Duchy of Oltenburg was the third founding member of the Holy empire. It was formerly part of the Kingdom of Vaheria before it was given freedom in the late 19th century. It is in modern time a centre of education and industry, boasting an healthy academic community. Ditsgreich is the Capital of the Arch Duchy, being the former seat of the former Vaherian administration, it host a friendly rivalry with Oltenburg's largest city (Ditsgreich is the second largest) Albstadt

Its viceroy is Frederique Baron of Herrond
    The Council Honecker

He was appointed in 2014 after hosting a successful as a administrator for the party and the army. He distinguished himself in his handling of the Region, building many schools and centres of industry, and most famously the Drachburg institute of technology which is helping many children's of less fortunate families to enjoy the fruits of our glorious motherland.

Its anthem is the "Lied vom Heiligen Reich" or the song of the Holy Empire, it was written in the 40s during the reign Lucien the I in commemoration of his reign, and for the marriage of his son.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd07_N23WiI
    -------
    Kingdom of Oldavia
    Royaume D'Oldavie
    Regat Oldavian
    Regnum Odorum

The Council Rom10

The Kingdom of Oldavia was formed shortly after the unification of the Holy empire. Oldavia is one of the major realms with its sisters of Vaheria and Rilent. Oldavia is reputed for two things, for its "black gold" or oil , which has helped to develop the Holy empire and Oldavia itself, and for being the original homeland of the Dragonian family. The capital of the Oldavia is Dullesti which is the largest city in Oldavia lying at the mouth of the  Raufierbet river.

Its Viceroy is Sire Timothee Barces
    The Council 2010_01_D34F22C9AE854B7FAA0BB409A21C90D3_basescu

Timothee Barlon was a former army general who served with distinction during the 80s and 90s. He was appointed as Viceroy in 2007, and has worked hard to develop Oldavia's industry since his appointment.

The anthem of Oldavia is called "Cântec de Moștenire" or song of heritage, it was written in honour of the Dragonian dynasty which originated as the Dukes of Dragon
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrY2ZN13ybM
    -------
    Duchy of Sorenne
    Duche de Sorenne
    Ducato di Sorrenne
    Herzogtum Sarrien
    Hercegi Hercegség Cergen
    Ducat de Sarrons
    Ducatum Sorrium

The Council Ser_210

Sorenne is one of the youngest states to be formed within the union, it is know for its multi cultural origins as the crossroads traditionally between the former Vaherians, Oltenburgians, Rilentians, Urtovians, Oldavians and native Sorrenians. This day the region is reputed for its diverse origins ,cuisine and culture. And its capital Alexandreville is one of the most popular tourist cities due to its sky resorts and bathhouses.

The Current Viceroy is Gerard Courtien
    The Council Ramzan_Kadyrov_1
    Gerard Courtien was a important member on the council of Internal justice throughout the late 90s and early 2000s, he was promoted to the rank of viceroy in 2017 for Sorenne due to his great work, he has helped many patriots from across the holy empire achieve safe and good holidays,

The Anthem of Sorenne is know as "Le Chant de la Montagne" or the chant of the mountain which was written in dedication to the beautiful lands of Sorenne and to the unity of its formerly divided people under the Holy Imperial crown
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3lHMJHEaOY
    ------
    Duchy of Urtovan
    Duche de Urtovan
    Hercegi Hercegség Urtovorn
    Ducat Urtorran

The Council Nom_210

The Duchy of Urtovan was added to the holy empire in the 19th century, it is a major food basket due to its fertile grassland which allows for great grazing, its capital Tarist is known a major agricultural centre, and it is the location of the Tarist school of agriculture, which has provided Esdragon with many great pioneers in the sector of agriculture, making our holy empire self sufficient more and more.

Its current Viceroy is Henri Salod
    The Council Viktor_Orb%C3%A1n_2016-02-17
    He was a former adviser in the ministry of economy and he was appointed in 2012, his work has greatly helped in the development of Urtovan, working to double the output so that Urtavon can feed the Holy empire in beef, poultry, pork and mutton

The anthem of Urtavon is "Hazafias Parádé" or Parade of the patriots, which was originally written for the agricultural workers so that they could sing about the glory of their work which sustains the holy empire.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWvkQ_Rk2FI
    -------
    Kingdom of Laritia
    Royaume de Laritie
    kraljevstvo Hrisija
    The Council Lar_2_10

Laritia is one of the most recent addition with Solmeic, the region was historically under Rasian pressure throughout its existence, but during the mid 19th century it was annexed following the victory of Ras a few years prior. Ever since the region has thrived with its capital, Lujgrad named after the founder of the Holy empire was built, Lujgrad is a modern city with towering sky-scrappers and a great port which attracts prosperity to the city.

Its Viceroy is Count Peter Grerien
    The Council 15911905445616452109324269048966
    He was a army general who served honourably and who saved Heamia from the civil war which was ongoing in Ras. He was appointed as the Viceroy of Laritia in 2017 for his service for the crown, party and the army. His work has greatly contributed to Laritian prosperity and advancement.

The Anthem of Laritia is "Pesma Ponosnih" or the song of the proud, which was written for Laritia's great contribution for the Holy Empire and how its people have served the holy empire again the injustice in this world

------
    Kingdom of Solmeic
    Royaume de Solmeic
    almamlakat Solmeidi
    The Council Sal_210

The Kingdom of Solmeic, infamous for its beautiful desert and most importantly its contribution in terms of Phosphor and oil was like Laritia a recent addition, which was added to the Holy Empire after the victory over the Rasians in the mid 19th century. The region has by now being free from Rasian cultural domination and is a prosperous part of the Holy Empire, its capital of Marek is a great city of exoticism to most main lander's and is a great port.

The current Viceroy of Solmeic is Duke Jean DeFriand
    The Council Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSG4DqvGG0YvIMV1vm4th5Y4gES6P-6hh0YwoqW7zHb_2NqgasO&usqp=CAU

He was part of a the Holy imperial Inquisition making a name for himself in protecting the Holy empire from hostile foreign influences. In 2007 he was appointed due to protect Solmeic's  arid borders with Ras from hostile foreign intents, he has cracked down on hard on the threat of foreign infiltration into Solmeic's society.

Solmeic's anthem is "Marad Almu." or glory of the future, which was written  in honour of the Ifrinian natives, so that they may look to the future with happiness and glee.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHg5nbLZkWY
    ------
    Region of Yaino
    Region de Yaine
    The Council Yaino_10

Yaino unlike the others we've mentioned isn't an official realm of the holy empire and still thus administered by the Vaherian crown, but it is considered a special region of Vaheria due to its special history and distance. Yaino is well known for its plantations that allow us access to the great harvest of Sugar and Chocolate that is given to us thank to the hard work of our fellow patriots. Its Capital Port Epice acts as a great port of Trade , it was founded during the 16th century and has an ancient history.

The current head of the region of Erique Lonvo
    The Council Manuel-Zelaya-001
    Who is a local party head who has worked hard for the prosperity of his homeland, he was formerly a soldier who served with distinction within the army.

Yaino has no anthem due to its status

Last edited by Esdragon on Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Esdragon
    Esdragon

Post by Esdragon Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:51 pm

The Vahere (V)

The Vahere was first minted in the 14th century, inside the kingdom of Vaheria under the reign of king Theo VI of Vaheria following the collapse of the Gourre. After its first minting, the currency would survive to this day and would soon expand from its birth place of Vaheria to the other regions of the Holy empire throughout the centuries.

It is the official currency of the the realms inside the Holy Imperial crown and it is regulated by the "Committee du Tresor Saint Imperial" or the committe of the Holy Imperial treasury or CTSI to shorten it

((Exchange rate values, using OOC currencies Dollar and Euro))

20 V:

40 V:

100 V:

200 V:

400 V:

1000 V:

4000 V:

10000 V:
    Esdragon
    Esdragon

Post by Esdragon Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:27 am

List of Embassadors

Embassy of The Deliani state
    Spoiler:

Embassy to Gyges Multiwork
    Spoiler:

Embassy to the Soh Jin Republic
    Spoiler:

Embassy to the Umbra Imperium
    Spoiler:

Embassy to the People's Commune of Savara
    Spoiler:
    Embassy to the Queendom of Xelha
    Spoiler:

Embassy to Umbra Regium
    Spoiler:
    Esdragon
    Esdragon

Post by Esdragon Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:22 am

Count Felix Valons
    Spoiler:

"Pierre give me the remot.. Our Regent is speaking today."

"But daaaaddd!"

"No time discusssing give me the remote. " The little boy pouts before handing the remote to his father, rushing away in a tantrum as his father changes the cartoon to the News.

A lady is shown on TV
    "We are going to cut to Regent Valon's speech."

The anthem of the Holy empire plays on TV before suddenly stopping
    anthem:

The Regent appears dressed in a suit which was decorated with medals.

"Hello ladies and Gentlemen, fellow citizens of the Holy Empire. It is a pleasure to announce you today that our recent test of the new space rocket. Charles Deux, has being a success. It is a great day as we can celebrate the glory of fascism, as our work ethics, our civility, our inteligence has once again led us to the forefront of Human development. Never before has our voice and influence counted so much for the future Mankind. This new rocket shall guide us foward in space exploration, as we shall spread the ideals of Fascism and Caldonism to the stars. May Daou and faith in the Holy empire guide us."

The picture changes towards images of the Holy imperial palace as the anthem plays once again

"Ehehe.. now what will these fuckers down south will think of that."

---------------
    Servants were trying to put more cosmetics onto Felix's face

"enough enough... i don't need any more."

The servants all hushed away as he stood up from his chair , the sounds of Claps roared through the room as Soldiers gave a Vitelian salute to the Regent.

"amazing speech my lord!"

"Great ovation!"

"Glourious!"
    Party member exclaimed over and over as Felix moved shaking hands and smiling

"Thank you, Thank you very much ."

He was moving away towards a door . He passed through it, sighing and closing it.

"So how did the speech go?" Laurenzo peeked out toward Felix

"fine ...It went well."

"Well then another great advancement given to the people" Thomas chimmed in looking at a list wearing glasses.

"So what's next???"

"Oh we got to talk about the fact that well... Duke Albert isn't in the happiest mood." Laurenzo grinned

"That's rare." Felix moved towards a table calling over a servant who served him a bottle of wine.

"Yeah... he isn't the most pleased hearing about the Umbrians visiting Rasians...."

"I say let them. What can they do at worse" Thomas replied focused on the paper he was reading and writing on.

"Well i can see the concern. Those Camel humpers have being getting lot of attentions lately i've heard."

Laurenzo nodded at Felix comment and sat down

"We only need the Snow folks to get involved.That would be even fun."

"Oh yeah Albie won't be pleased to see his "darling" girl getting closer to Ras."

"Xelhans,Communals,Soh Jinians,Helidarans. these folks have degeneracy to their heads...It wouldn't shock me if Ras got them in bed with them."

"The issue isn't them getting in bed with Ras since they already are." Thomas spoke raising his head."But its how are we going to pull them away from that comfy bed. We can reliably say that the XLF is more of a joke, Community will never follow our footsteps, Sol Jinh can perhaps join our sphere if only our allies would manage to pull them and Helidara is frankly a lost cause."

"So what's your solution Tom?" Felix looked over to Thomas

"none. for the Time being, I can't predict the future. But i can say that would could certainly attempt to give these folk...well a better view of us. Show to them we are a better choice then Ras."
    Esdragon
    Esdragon

Post by Esdragon Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:45 pm

Row upon rows of soldiers stood on the square, as the sun gleamed at them. They were dressed in their parade uniforms, looking proudly as today they were representing the Holy empire. Trumpets started to play as a series of limousines passed by the troops. As they all stopped at the stand which was made up of the same material as the palace's wall. Suddenly people started to emerge from the limousines.

The first person to emerge into the the beautiful stand was Charles dressed in a regal uniform, he marched slowly waving at the people. His appearence led to a series of shouts as the Soldiers and the civilians hailed him. The rows of spectators and civilians began waving their flags as he emerged , shouting his name and clapping. Charles was followed by his son, who was dressed similarly to his father. He was marching faster, and unlike his father he was clapping and smiling at the people and pointing at them. After these two came a surprise, the hidden third in line. Pierre he marched smiling but he seemed more shy, waving back and forth, but he had a weaker demeanour than his elders.

After the three emerged out waving, two doors opened at both sides of the stand, as from the rigth emerged the ministers, Laurenco, Felix, Albert, and the other ministers. And from the left, royals, Eugene, William, Marie and more. An eruption of praises at the Balcony created a cacophony . "LONG LIVE HIS HOLY MAJESTY!" "GLORY! GLORY! GLORY!" "ONE CROWN! ONE PARTY! ONE FAITH AND ONE EMPIRE!", the group kept smiling and waving as the soldiers and civilians, until a series of artillery salutes were heard, which quieten the square. Then an open top limousine appeared, there Marc Antoine, the Grand Marshall of the holy empire, emerged with at his side generals Deletrain, Hubriant and De Vulle. All saluting their soldiers , a fanfare was playing to greet the generals.

----------
    The Veterans were being seated in a stand, as the generals were arriving, "Here young pup thank you." one veteran stated as he brought his grandson with him.

"Now time to enjoy the parade Thibault." , Thibault was all excited

"I Can't wait for the missiles!". The Veteran pointed smiling

"Here you see! Here's the Grand marshall of the Holy empire he's coming to greet us." , The great marshall and the generals stopped and looked at the Veterans.Marc Antoine spoke up

"Its an honour to host you there great soldiers of the Holy empire. You're cause to fascism and the Holy empire shall always be remembered. May your sons and grandsons continue on you're path." one senile woman shouted.

"And daugthers and granddaugthers.", the generals laughed

"And your daugthers and Granddaugthers." The Veteran all shouted in answer

"A PLEASURE TO BEAR THE ARMS FOR THE HOLY EMPIRE!", this cry was followed by the soldiers who all shouted this in unison. And the generals continued their advance. as they saluted their troops again. When they reached the Cadets, general Du Valle spoke up:

"Young officers, you're presence here is a blessing to us all. You are the future! And we hope you shall be able to continue to bear the flag of the holy empire so that future generations shall be able to live under our Holy empire!"

"VIVE LE SAINT EMPIRE!" the cadets all shouted as the generals continue on their parade saluting all the soldiers. They kept stopping sometimes to greet the soldiers and praise their skills, and they were always answered by praises and cries of loyalty. They continued on their tour till they stopped at the stand, Marc Antoine bearing his baton, held it as a gretting. When Marc Antoine and the generals entered the stand, Charles started to advance foward.

"My dear subjects! I wish to bid you all welcome and thank you for attending this event which shall pay hommage to our ancestors, their sacrifices for the Holy empire and the cause of fascism, today we shall make history. As we continue to celebrate the continuous ascent our of nation, and the glory of the fascist state. Today shall be a show of strenght to the evil forces of capitalism, that seek to destroy our great nation, we shall show these forces our military, economic, technological and moral strength, and show the world all the world the unity our of civilians, the army, the fleet, the airforce, the party, the church and the inquisition. But we also hope for today to be a show of our nations wish for peace, as we only wish for the happiness of all of mankind, even to the Rasian Hegemon. Who in its arrogance is blinded by its desire for domination and power . Esdragon's desire is for the unity of all the races, the faiths and people under civilization. And we extend also our gratitude to the foreign representatives of the Aspis Confederation, the Xelhan queedom, the Community, the Theocracy of Si Anthos and the Helidaran State. Now I wish for the parades that our great marshall has organized to begin!"

------
    Martial music began to play as the first to parade were the knigths, dressed in their 19th century armour in top of their horses, some hailled the Holy empire. They were followed by more knigths but they paraded on ground. After they were the first to march. The cadets followed, as the Officer schools of Saint Marient, Tillent, Lazaro, L'ecole D'ingenieur, Bravesti and Pourtoux. The land forces march afterwards, conscripts and professional soldiers alike, marching together. Naval forces moved followed with the air forces who at the same time they paraded, aircrafts flew on top of the square. The newest prototype, the "Louis VI" .The Inquisition marched next, in their beautiful parade uniforms. Then the tanks started to roll in series, the newest prototype also were shown proudly as "feats of Esdragonian engineering." , the Tank "CH20". Missiles followed as the missiles system one of the "best" in the world was being shown to the world.

----
    After the Military parade droned on for an hour or two, it was time for more speeches as the civilian parade was going to start soon. Felix spoke first

"My fellow citizens. Today's parade was certainly pleasing to the eyes, and while it does show a powerful image. We must not forgot Esdragon's most important cause. That is the cause of the global restoration, where people of all origins shall unite for freedom and civilization. And the global restoration shall not happen through strength of arms only. Our arm forces exist only to defend our Nations interest,sovreignty and claims. Outside these ereas, we must not forget were our real strength lay. It is in our ability to stay united, work hard, live a moral life and through our powerful fecondity and family values. Many nations alas have lost these strengths. As we speak inside the capitalist world, abortions , the mass kilings of babies are common. People are only having one child due to the suffering that the system puts on them. And we must pity them, but let's not be hateful, these people deserve to learn from us. So that they will be able to reform their inneficient system."

People cheered and clapped at his speech , Albert followed suite

"Its quite ironic that many people seem to think we're isolated. When its all a lie, Esdragon is the most connected nation on this planet. As diplomats from Deliani, Umbra Regium, Sol Jin, Xelha and Community flock to our nation. As we are part of a greater community of free nations, and many of these nations have seen the advantages of fascism, and how much progress we have done. Our Holy Empire is an example to the entire world."

The clapping started once more. Thomas advanced
    "I'm proud to be Esdragonian today.. The stability, the order, the peace we have created is amazing. A nation of many races that is united under one nation and culture. Few nations can claim to have done such a greats task as uniting our many diverse Races. And in consequence this has made us into a superpower, the strongest nation on the planet. We're the centre of the globe, and no one can deny that. And i pray that this union shall stay eternal and even perhaps expand if possible ."

Thomas pushed his son a bit towards the podium.

"I ...would like to send this message to all of our youths. I.I.I believe that our nation's youth deserves to be admired...... You are doing soo much, to continue to bear the torch of fascism...you're stri...stri...striving for a better life, for you, your loved ones, and you're lovers or soon to be wifes or husbands. And...Its my firm belief that you're generation, my generation, our generation shall be perhaps one of the greatest if not the greatest generation to ...Emerge from this nation, Perhaps on par with our...an ..ancestors who fought with Louis VI, and during the crusades."

Peter left the podium calmly, leaving Laurenco to take up the podium

"We must not forget that while our nation is certainly strong and power. It doesn't make us invincible, the Hegemon of Ras and its agents still want to infiltrate us and destroy us with their lies and their ways. This is why my fellow citizens, we must continue our struggle. We must combat degeneracy , which will turn us feeble and weak. We must combat the "feminist" who lie about female opression, when in reality they just want to esmaculate our state. Our strong and Beloved state, with their degenerate jacobin rhetorics. We must be wary of some foreigners, who are agents for the enemy. They will spread forgeries and encourage anti Esdragon behavior, such as drug consumption. This is why my fellow citizens, we must work together, to watch each other's back, and trust the authorities who seek only to defend and guide you."

This was the last speech.

----
    Banners and flags were emerging as the civilians paraded. An orgy of colour was being presented as flags of the realms, and the organisation of the holy empire were held high, people screaming and shouting, professing their love of the goverment that "cared" for them. The industrial workers marched a top of their floats showing the progress of their plants and how much they produced.

Teachers, Farmers, Artist, Sailors, Scientist and more all paraded, vaunting their "achievements" , after all these professions paraded, the Young Faithfuls parade down, ranging from the ages of four to nineteen, they all marched together proudly, waving flowers, and flags. Afterwards more civilians from all professions, and ages followed. Holding paintings of the royals,generals and ministers shouting once more

"ONE CROWN! ONE PARTY ! ONE FAITH AND ONE EMPIRE!"
    Esdragon
    Esdragon

Post by Esdragon Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:17 pm

Grand Marshall of the Holy empire Marc Antoine De Juvien
    Grand Marshall Marc Antoine-The goverment of the holy empire :

Marc was inside his chateau. Looking at himself through the mirror. He looked like a christmas tree was the decorations and awards lined up across his jacket. Today there was a feast, as the generals,admirals, commanders, officers and some cadets were invited to the Saint Lazare's Chateau, were was located his ministry, in celebration of national day.

His wife entered the room, she looked radiant and beautiful, she looked more at ease then her husband being an actress. "You look dashing!"

"Thanks love." He advanced kissing her, "So you do you know is coming?"

"Oh of course, general Deletrain is expected to arrive first and is family will be present." she smirks glancing aside, "Looks like Anais is gonna be pleased." Marc gigled

"And the rest?"

"Oh Viceroy Saroa will be here, Duke Albert has notified me he can't come but his son and wife will attend, and the "sires" will be attending ."

"I can't do much without the Sires the Deletrain." Marc turned his head aside as he held her ."Can't wait to relax for today, Charlie and Tom really don't care about if its national day or not.. they make me work like a slave." his bit her lips

"You should go on strike for holidays." Marc laughed

"I should. Its not fair on me." They both giggled like kids, after a brief moment they returned to calmness

"Well .." his wife smiles. "Let's present ourselves." She took his hand and they moved out into the the main hall which was empty, suddenly a good looking girl rushed to them both. She was wearing a lot of makeup, and she was dressed radiantly

"Dad? Mum? How do i like." she posed in front of her parents.

"Perfect Anais, you look like a princess.", Anais smiled back , as Marc's wife took her hand also, as they both waited in the hall.
    ----
    A knock was heard and a servant arrived out to De Juviens.

"His excellency Gilbert Deletrain and his family."

"Ah Gilbert!" Marc broke from his family and came to hug Gilbert which was received. "Good to see you."

"So Marc you're ready for tonigth?"

"I am certainly.", Gilbert pointed to his wife and sons.

"Marc an honour to see you again." Deletrain's wife advanced and Marc kissed her hand, he then gave a salute to the sons. Marc's wife advanced as Anais stood back staring at one of the sons.

"Well its good to see you all. I still missed the last dinner we had us all together."

"Oh no problem Julie, the honour was mine. " Julie smiled back warmly , she turned back to her daugther taking softly her hand and presenting them to Gilbert and his family. "Don't be shy , why don't you say something."

"The young lady looks shy." Gilbert's wife laughed , Anais was too busy staring at one of the sons who looked uncomfortable. The parents and brothers remained silent, grinning. The moment was only interupted by the arrival of the "sires". Hubriant arrived first, with his wife and son, as the other generals followed him, the giant general looked stiff and uncomfortable, beside is rusticly dressed wife.

"Hello there Sires and ladies." He rashly uttered ,Viceroy Admiral Ducoint was beside looking uncomfortable, same for his seemingly Communal looking wife and family who had being attracted attention upon them.

Julie clapped looking gracious as ever, as if she was the centre of attention. "Well looks like the guest are all here! So time to feast my darling guest!"

--------------------
    The Dinner party rapidly started , as a flood of guest arrived, this was followed by the arrival of an orchestra, which gave sign for the refreshments to arrive. Champagne, wine, beer, sausages, blood puddings, cheese. All sort of delicacies of Esdragonian haute cuisine were present. The Chateau that evening was roaring with music and discources. As the guest started to talk about all matters of affairs, ranging from the simple topic of fashion and the marshals' wife recent blockbuster hit to matters of state affairs. Especially one topic that rose was the topic of the unamed bastard, the boy the Rasian sougth to prob up . The generals and officers alike were sharing their opinions on the situation.

Amidst all this chatter, Marc Antoine was sitting beside generals,Hubriant, Duvulle, Deletrain, Matiotte,De Celescu, and the Admirals. Ducoint, Grandi, La Cloque, Deritivi, Briganzo, Devilla. And most importantly commander Jaccobo, who was this year's greatest "hit" inside the army. As his elite forces have once again distinguished themselves.

Hubriant was going again on his big  tirades . "The point is that a leader should always say no to foreign proposals. You know why! Since it will either force the other side to rethink and they'll offer a better proposal. Or the proposal was a farce and you atleast came out as a person with a strong personality."

"But what if the deal is benificial?"

"It can be even more." most of the generals rolled their eyes and refused to debate Hubriant, since he could get angry. Marc Antoine took out his pipe and smoked, preffering not to talk about the matters of war and army. Tonigth he wanted to relax, he looked to his wife, dreaming to be able to join her group. Atleast over there the ladies were much more relaxed.

"Recently i had a lovely discussion with the communal liason officer. She was nice and polite, and we've managed to share our ideals on how to work for better ties between our states in regards to the PH."

"Oh another PH story Ducoint?"

"Oh you know there's a lot of stuff happening over there..there's always something to discuss and well" Ducoint looked to the ladies. Specially his wife.

"The girls are while very strong, and perhaps too controlling, they are pretty girls" he whispered. Hubriant looked disaprovingly

"You should be serving Vaheria. Not exciting yourself to the local women. The gooks aren't you're people,"

"Ah relax Charles. And don't be a hyppocrite, you were running after skirts back in the days." The generals laughed.

"But unlike you i stopped being a boy." Hubriant retorted back, Deletrain smiled at Marc

"Well say what you want, but even pretty boy here, will not be seduced by the gookies."Marc started to feel uncomfortable

"Well i'm married with the woman i lo..."

"I wonder how did you manage to get her? I mean she's perfect, gracious, pretty, charismatic.Aaaggh i envy you." Marc looked aside, not responding.

--------
    Laurenco was with his son law and daugther. "Ah here we are."

"You're sure its good to do this papa?"

"Why would i not join in? I'm a leading general and you're the daugther of one. And you're husband is an officer."

The two looked at each of other before relenting to Laurenco. Laurenco in his formal dress, proudly advanced to the chateau

"Monsieur i want you're details?" one security guard asked. Laurenco simply looked at him. "oh...shit..."

Laurenco smirked as he advanced towards the chateau. And knocking loudly as his son in law and daugther looked embarassed.
    ----

Lucie was caugth off guard, and everyone looked at each other as the knock was heard.

"What kind of gobshite would knock at the door." one officer shouted.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! All calm down, this could be important. And please don't stop relaxing." she raised her juice cocktail , as she moved down the stairs, marching out of the hall. She opened the door.

"Hello my lady De Juvien." Lucie stood back in shock

"oh....hello My lord Delimo, is there something happening?"

"Oh yeah i'm joining the party" He took his tongue out jokingly, he moved into the hall. Lucie looked shocked and whispered to herself. Delimo's entrance was greeted by dirty looks and hateful glares. He smiled, as he advanced towards the stairs, ignoring the officers. His daugther and Son in law stood back in shame hiding behind the curtains. Laurenco saw where the generals were sitting.

"Great..that tub of shit is here." Hubriant whispered to the generals. Laurenco spread out his arms,

"Hello friends! What did i miss!"
    Esdragon
    Esdragon

Post by Esdragon Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:58 pm

Pierre was scratching himself, as his clothes were itchy.

"My prince could you please stop." a photographer was trying to picture the Dragonians at dinner table. "Princess Marie please fix you're hair it's blocking your face" Marie rolled her eyes fixing her hair. Thiery was louching on the table, "Prince Thierry stand up straigth please." Thierry quickly straigthened up , glacing around. The Photograph started gazing at the family.

"Ok this is the last photo we're taking. One! Two! Three! CHEESE!" the picture was taken, and the photographer smiled. "umm...Well thank you for you time you're majesties, it was a pleasure" She lowered her head , as the adult Dragonians smiled back. She and her crew left the room, leaving only the Dragonians and the servants.

The food was started to be delivered onto their table. But before they could eat, Charles raised his hands and started praying, the family followed. He started to utter words in (Old)Vitelian and Old Vaherian , asking for the benediction of Daou and how grateful he is and his family are for the dinner. After the prayer was done.Charles much to the surprise of his sons took out his phone, looking stressed. A cacophony erupted as the younger ones bursted into laugther.

"Great speech Pierre." Pierre who was quiet looked up surprised, it was his father who patted him at the back.

"Was i good?" he replied back

"You did stutter...But atleast you tried you're best. And a little bird told me, some found it endearing."

"Endearing?"

"People sometimes like seeing the weaker side of their rulers. It shows their humans, albeit be careful not to stutter again too much... Are you still attending you're public speech classes?"

"Yes."

"Good i hope Master Robert helps you a lot."

"He certainly does."

Thomas and Pierre looked at Jeanne who was getting reprimanded

"Jeanne isn't that too much wine?" Eugene commented looking at her unimpressed

"A don't worry Eujy, its all fine. Plus isn't this national day." she replied smiling
    Marie beside her was on her phone, messaging her friends. Pierre looked at Thierry was too busy eating his food to care, acting like some would say a pig. His father Roger looked at his son.

"Thierry...you should relax" his father said to him

"Ugh..." He suddenly realised how he was eating and laughed. "Ah forgot about that . Sorry Pa." He patted his father in the back. Thomas rolled his eyes as he was still focusing on Jeanne

"Jeanne don't forget that you are limited on the amount of alcohol you can drink." he ranted

"Papa don't be a spoil sports.. come on its national day. " she squealled back to her dad

"Its still not an excuse for you to get drunk." he then ordered some servant to take away the alcohol from her hands

"PAPA! Why!?" Thomas ignored her plea.
    Hilde tapped Pierre at the back

"Eh... you quiet tonigth?" she smiled at him as she spoke

"Oh hey there."

"Don't feel embarassed about the speech ealier, its not big deal. "

"I know. I just wished i did better. People will expect me to speak everyday. I can't stutter like this always."

"Before that happens you have plenty of time. Come on just be happy for once." Pierre smiled

"Well if you say so." He chuckled .
    A sound erupted from Marie's phone.

"Oh sorry..my bad." She giggled

"You should turn off the phone.Its time to eat, not to be on the phone." Catherine responded,looking at her daugther.Marie smirked back in response

"Well then....why is Grandpa on the phone then?" Charles then cleared his throath as he heard Marie's comment and she suddenly looked nervous"... I didn't mean it that way..."

"No its fine." He smiled at her as he replied "And you're rigth, i'm giving an awful example." Charles tapped his glass with his fork, and suddenly the group becomes disciplined eating properly. Charles looked irritated

"You know Thomas. Some people think our family isn't complete..That we're a farce." Thomas who was seemed too busy eating his food replied with a simple "yeah." At his father

"Remeber that boy we've talked about?" Guillaume suddenly gets shivers and spoke up

"It's only a kid. Nothing to worry about, poor kid probably suffers enough. Now dad lets eat in peace.."

"You have always being too nice Guillaume. This kid is a threat...another weapon the Rasians aim at us." the atmosphere went sombre, Thomas refused to speak preffering to stay quiet, Pierre looked on.

"Perhaps we could take the kid.. I mean he's technically one of us." The whole clan stared back at Pierre, even the servants in surprise as he replied back to his grandfather. The holy empire. Charles smiled

"My young pup. You aren't getting it."

"I mean, the longer we ignore him the longer Ras will use him as a weapon to discredit us."

"The mere aknowlegement of this kid, is an insult to me and to you. You don't understant this Pierre..Since you're still a kid.The Rasian Jacobin Hegemon is using this.. to rally opposition to us....Also this implies my brother..You're great uncle is a degenerate. What kind of family shall we be, leading a nation that discourage adultery and yet we partake in it. We'd loose respect and honour, and the Rasians could use the said kid to encourage dissent inside our nation if we were to aknowledge him...but why care, you won't realise it till that boy takes you're throne, and you and you're family are all imprisoned inside a Rasian dungeon." Pierre looked down embarassed.Thomas spoke up

"Poor kid...." Before returning to his food, quietly . Eugene and Guillaume looked onto their elder brother, and followed suite in staying quiet. Soon the tension calmed down. Charles looked on muttering to himself

"That kid is a threat to my house...."
    Esdragon
    Esdragon

Post by Esdragon Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:40 pm

Pierre was looking over at the crowd. Rows of paramilities were glaring at the podium where Pierre was standing beside him was Felix and Filipo. "FORMATION!" The men shouted in Rilentian. The youth raised daggers. Pierre looked uncomfortable in his regal uniform which was decorated with rows of shining medals and honours, as the Rilentian sun attacked him violently. Pierre advanced towards the speaker.
    “It’s an honour, to be here among you. My fellow youths.” Pierre breathed in, giving a slow delivery in his accentuated Rilentian. “I hope you will be pro..pro..proud of your achievements, As Today you’ve made the first step to becoming a true Esdragonian. You’re the pa..path to a good, moral, dutiful and honourable life.” Felix was the first one to clap at Pierre’s speech, followed by Filipo and the other paramilitaries.

The three men moved down from their podium a group of girls arrived, giving them flowers. Filipo and Felix being professional politicians exerted their full charisma, smiling and talking a bit. But Pierre looked apart, aloof and sloppy in his movements.  As the three men gave the flowers to their aides, the drums started playing. Boxes were handed to them from which inside laid medals. Names were being called, as paramilitary youths advanced in lines to receive medals. The three men smiled, well mainly Felix and Filipo, as Pierre unlike the other two didn’t talk much.  Pictures were being taken of them as they handed the medals. This process was repeated again, again and again....
    -----
    Pierre was on a couch inside a villa, fans surrounded him as he took off most of his uniform only keeping his trouser and tank top.

“Good job Pietro.” Filipo smiled with a cocktail in his hand, behind followed Felix. The two men sat down in their respective seats.

“It’s great to see how Maitre Robert has helped you’re speech, you did stutter yes. But I remembered before you wouldn’t have even being able to stand there and speak.” Felix spoke as he chuckled

“I hope it was good..” Pierre replied in his common aloofness

“I can’t guess how much work you’ve put in your speech but it must have being a lot.” Filipo muttered as he drank his cocktail

“Diligence is my darling. She’s dearer to me than any kisses” Pierre stood up as he spoke Felix smiled falsely at Pierre’s comment

“You should perhaps rethink that position Pietro.” Filipo replied with a small laugh, Felix looked uneasy at Filipo’s reply. “Maybe have you thought of finding a woman to marry?”

“Shouldn’t be this left to the private?” Felix glared at Filipo

“hehe. There’s no harm being done, at worse the prince can refuse to reply.”  Pierre almost ignored the question. Too tired to keep focused, Filipo looked at Pierre “Oh the prince seems to be thinking deeply.” He gave a wink to Felix

“Uh? Oh... yeah... Women.... Well no Filipo, I have found none yet.”  Pierre jerked his arms as if dismissing the question

“aww pity perhaps you should meet my....”

“I’m sorry to interrupt Filipo but I have a more important question that is in my mind in regards to the recent events.” Filipo smiled back at Felix as he interrupted him raising his shoulders. “My prince what is your view on the recent protest that has occurred inside Tyrsenia, Heamia and Solmeic?”

Pierre raised his eyebrows as he was starting to drink his tea. “Good question Felix. .. You shouldn’t take my opinion too serious since you probably have a better understanding of the situation then me” Felix grinned. “I trust the General Estate’s position on the matter, thus these protesters are hooligans and thieves..But I also think these hooligans are our people still, and thus we should avoid bloodshed, and put an end to the protest without suffering or drama. “

Felix somewhat disappointed “Should we use the army? Or inquisition.”

“You’re asking the wrong person Felix. All I say is that I hope you manage to end the situation without bloodshed. But that is out for me to decide. This is the party’s job, since the Fascist party is the only force in contact with the people...As it should be” Pierre stood up brushing his trouser. “With that I wish to excuse myself. I feel drowsy...I’ll answer any queries you both want to ask me gladly tomorrow morning.” Felix nodded as Pierre slowly left the hall of the villa

After Pierre left the hall this left Filipo and Felix alone together. Filipo snickered

“You shouldn’t be hard on the boy.”

“The “boy” is twenty four.”

“Still this boy is fine as he is. He has the making of a possible great leader. I mean he has the common sense to be vague with you.” Filipo kept snickering

“So you say....” Felix then turned to Filipo. “Actually...I want to ask... What is your view? On the protest”

“oh these.” Filipo grinned lazily "Same views  as the prince. I intend to handle it without bloodshed. I much prefer harmless protesters who will at least stick to picketing and not throwing fire cocktails at the town halls." Felix gave a questioning glare at Filipo. "Basically I’m following Grerien’s point of view plus we’ve meeting about the situation. To share our views on the situation and we’ve come to one conclusion less suffering, less drama."

"So you don't share Jean's views?"

“Jean?!” Filipo scratched his head “Between me and you. He’s a lunatic.”
    Esdragon
    Esdragon

Post by Esdragon Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:16 pm

Nine in the afternoon.... Time to go home for the most of us. What are to do? We can't go to the bar. Discos? Nah that's heretical. Meeting friends? Sure but not everynigth.. So what's the perfect answer? The news of course
    ------
    An elderly couple was sitting on the couch in boredom. The wife was carelessly kniting meanwhile her husband was starring rigth at the TV. ET1 (Esdragon Television 1) was playing . He couldn't miss the news since what they were discussing was quite important. In fact it was where he usually played his own game of "Guessing what will be the next policy or event inside the goverment."

"Welcome citizens." The broadcaster was a dull dressed unnactrative man in his forties. Speaking in a monotone voice.

"Today's news are as followed. Inside the city of Mareille. There has being an increase in the production of cars at the plant of Rane Voiture. Mainly due to the sucessful work of Lucient Naralviste, the manager of the plant." The man paused as images of the plant was being shown. And pictures of happy workers was being shown.

"Next. Inside the Communal capital. There has being the murder of a patriotic historian.As a woman named Chueng Eu-Ae was murdered at her apartment by an anarchist. Investigations are being made by the Communal Police forces onto this murder. This murders is one of many murders that has plagued the capital of the Communal state in recent years. And we send here at ET1 our full condonlances."

The man was starting to fall asleep as the broadcaster droned on. His dull voice was like a Hypnotic drug. Today it seems there was nothing new to announce. No new change of policies or massive internal political affair. Just...shit.

----

A young university couple were eating together at the stable. Listening attentively to their phones. Which was playing the news from La Chaines Des Philosophies. The two seemed engrossed in what they were hearing. As there was an interview with one of Esdragon's most famous "Dissident" political scientist

"Yes of course. The issue with immigrants is that while in the short term they provide a boost to the national economy. And also allow the work force to increase. Long term it disunites society. Look at Xelha, the Queendom is ripe with unrest due to its large migrant population from Ras. The Rasians like any minority want to influence the local culture to their ways. Its human nature, if tommorow we invited a large portion of Gygesian don't be shocked if they demand for a slave trade to begin in the Holy empire. Same for the Rasians in Xelha. While certainly there are attemps by the Rasians to integrate. It pales in comparison to their attempt to change Xelha. Plus this situation isn't helped by Xelhan women's habbit to have only one or two kids. Rasians tend to breed more . "

"So do you think in the next century Xelha will stay the same?"

"I hope it does. And it could, Xelha is a great nation with a large history. And its goverment could certainly integrate the Rasians if they wanted. But considering the current situation over there. I fear that in about fifty years. Xelha will become a Rasian state as its people become a minority in their own lands."

----
    A woman was commuting back to her village in her car. The radio was turned up on her favourite news stations. Radio Vallazia. As a math and economics lover, she couldn't help but be inthralled by the economics news it gave

The voice of a well spoken woman could be heard emiting from the Radio

"So Johann ? What recent development has occured worldwide?"
    Johann in a perfectly clear Vaherian spoke up

"Well now in terms of last months growth. We have being able to collect every nations macroeconomic statistisc. First of all in term of economic growth. Esdragon is once again on top . With a four point two percent growth rate, followed by Deliani and its three point six percent, Umbra Regium and three point four percent, Community and two point nine percent, Sol Jinh and two point five percent, Xelha and two point one percent, Gyges and one percent,Helidara at also one percent and Ras and zero point nine percent and Savara which has a negative growth of minus zero point four percent."

"Interesting. And what about the living standards."

"Well in terms of living standards, Esdragon has managed to find herself at the top of the list. One of the biggest shock, is that Ras , a developed nation is found in the bottom."

"Why Ras? Aren't the recent policies of the Hegemon supposed to be Business friendly?"

"Well they are suppossed to be. But it seems that it wasn't able to help the lack of purchasing power within the population.."

------

A kid was looking bored at the TV. His dad was working in the background, and he had turned on the Tv for some background noice. In it, Radio Liberté was hosting a heated debate... well more like rant.

"I've seen how the Liberals and Rasians destroy societies. They've done it to Xelha and Community. And they'll do it to us unless we get our act together our nation shall be destroyed. Let's not forget that it always start with demands for "women's" rigth. Let me tell, these women aren't true feminist, but degenerates. Fascist since its inceptions has defended the rigth of women. Real rigths, not this farce! Look what do they want? Abortions! That's murder! Free love making?! That will lead to the collaspe of society! Free fashion !? "
    The man was trying to catch breath in all his bile

"NO! I don't want to see my two daugthers wearing mini skirts and dressing up like a Rasian old prostitute! Can't you lot see! This is the first stage to the decline of society. Plus by letting them rule. They'll put an end to men. Yeah to Men. And no i don't consider the Cucks in Xelha males!"

-----
    Inside a greasy room, a young woman stood with her phone in the dark. She looked enthralled at what was playing. It was Divinité

"It's a fact! Ras kidnap kids from their mothers! And you know why! Its for their demonic sacrifices! They're Ardaou worshippers! Devilers! I mean why do these people support the spread of greed, sodomy, drugs, fornication, diseases! And other sorts of filfthy stuff! They worship Ardaou! It is why any true Patriotic Esdragonian and Caldonian must stand by the Fascist ideals and the church! His Holy majesty will guide us through this struggle! As we are the last beacon of human hope in this planet! Esdragon is a fortress under siege. From the forces of evils."

The image cuts to a renactions of these "sacrifices". Showing robed figures in dark beside a fire aiming a dagger. And a list comes up on the phone, showing prominent Rasian politicians, celibrities, bankers and even some Xelhans, Communals, Helidarans and Gygesians in it. with the sentence "CHILD MURDERER!" in a blood font over their picture.

----
    On a massive screen in the city of Vintelle, Télé Vintelle was playing. As commuters returning home were all staring at it amidst the traffic jam

"So Josphine. What's the recent news about her holy imperial highnesses?"

"Oh her imperial higness Catherine and Marie were attending a school event for the students at the Lycée de la Marternité. The pupils in this all girls school were handed out medals as they have made a sucessful hit abroad."

"Oh what did they do?"

"They published a video on the internet which gave a detailled history of the Holy empire. And it somehow managed to find its way to the foreign network. Being a hit in the Community and Xelha."

A Video of the girls was shown, and with one raising a cat as a joke.

"Aww so cute."

"I know!"

"Well anyway i can tell you one thing straigth. I can't blame Her Holy imperial highnesses to have loved the video. Soo far its one of the cutest history course and funniest i have received to date."

"You weren't an history fan Josephine?"

"No Louis. Never like it." The woman gigles. And the man chuckles.

"Well that must have had some impression on you if they managed to make you love history."

"You bet it!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:03 pm